Community is looking for a new member to join our creative family
A curious brand-thinking Jr. Designer who brings creativity to everything you do.
You’re a problem solver, a collaborator, a clear and driven communicator who knows that visual expression is a powerful component to language. You thrive on zeroing in on exactly what the problem is and you are equally enthusiastic about arriving at a well thought-out, impeccably designed solution. You are creative, imaginative, assertive and proactive.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Designers, Copywriters and other creative team members to implement and execute creative solutions & applications.
- Outstanding aesthetic sensibilities and solid understanding of storytelling, layout, typography and design principles.
- Ensure all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals, etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free, of the highest quality and always relevant to the client or agency ask. This applies to both internal and client facing artwork.
- Design across a variety of project types including digital, traditional advertising, and interactive design with a strong emphasis on branding and identity design.
- Ability to think and respond quickly while maintaining an uncompromising
attention to detail.
- Present to and communicate effectively with internal teams and senior creatives.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have a good eye for page layout and typesetting.
- Follow brand guidelines and project specs.
- Build and maintain relationships with the account, production and fellow creative teams.
- Partner effectively with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time,
high-quality deliverables that address all relevant client and agency requirements.
- Support on building decks, small creative edits, and maintaining an organized library
- Support and evolve our brand culture.
The ideal candidate will have 1–3 years of agency experience. In addition to a strong, smart and impeccably presented book — you also have a thorough understanding of and are well versed in technical and production skills.
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Please include your PDF portfolio and/or link to your website with your application.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|