Community is a creative lifestyle marketing communication agency that caters to a diverse and discerning group of clients. Our number one goal has always been to deliver. We deliver on commitments, we deliver on effective strategies, we deliver distinctive and focused ideas, and we do so with passion and integrity.
Each member of our talented team brings something special and unique to the table. Together we produce exceptional quality work that is both innovative and effective. Here, we believe that through hard work, determination, imagination, and shameless audacity, that any dream can be realized and that anything is possible.
Community is looking for a Senior Designer to join our creative family!
As part of the Real Estate Marketing team at Community, you will help to plan, strategize, design, and brand projects. Their role is to assist and work in collaboration with Designers, Copywriters, and Creative Directors to execute engaging and impeccably executed creative.
Your primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with creative team members to develop concepts while balancing strategic development with client business
- Responsible for project management and design from initial concept through completion.
- Establish directions and design solutions; ensure implementation of directions from concept through production.
- Ensure all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals, etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free, of highest quality and always relevant to the client or agency ask.
- Build and maintain relationships with the account team, clients, partner agencies, photographers, production companies and other vendors.
- Adapt to changes in format, media, design and advertising strategies
- Design across a variety of project types including digital/traditional/trans-media advertising, and interactive design with an emphasis on branding and identity design
- Partners effectively with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all relevant client and agency requirements
- Provide mentoring and guidance junior & intermediate team members
Experience, skills, and requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Must have thorough understanding of and be well versed in technical and production skills including Adobe Suite.
- Must have agency experience and or Real Estate Marketing experience
- Understand and effectively communicate and implement creative concepts, the client’s creative and business philosophy, methodology and capabilities
- Outstanding aesthetic sensibilities and solid understanding of storytelling, layout, typography and design principles
- Maintain and evolve our brand culture
- Has an uncompromising attention to detail
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.