The Real Estate Marketing team at Community is looking for an Account Coordinator!
Real Estate Marketing Defined:
The research, strategy, branding, design, marketing and advertising of real estate product. Real estate marketing starts from initial conceptualization of a brand, name and identity, and is followed by the development and execution of a full marketing program and its entailing deliverables. The Account Coordinator will be primarily focused on the execution components required to bring a project to market.
You’re passionate about real estate and excited to contribute to Toronto’s ever-evolving skyline. You’ll play a key role in generating excitement about new projects coming to market and help build the bridge between consumers and real estate developments.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work with some of Toronto’s most prominent land owners, architectural and interior design firms, sales and marketing professionals, and branding and design experts in bringing a brand/building to life.
Account Coordinator Role:
• Support the Account Manager and Account Supervisor in executing deliverables for mid- to large-sized real estate marketing projects. Independently manage smaller projects when needed.
• . Take active ownership and accountability of all activities in which you are involved
• . Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, internal colleagues and external partners.
• . Ensure all client requests are met in a timely and service-oriented manner
• . Manage client expectations and exceed satisfaction by consistently delivering high quality work
• . Foster teamwork and work collaboratively with internal colleagues including Account Services colleagues, Account XM, Creative, Production, Digital and Senior Management teams.
• . Help manage and monitor project budgets and workback schedules while proactively identifying potential risks, delays and/or scope changes.
• . Coordinate and deliver contact reports (within 24 hours of meetings/calls), weekly status reports and critical paths on a timely basis
• . All other duties as required by the team
Skills & Qualifications
• 1-2+ years of working knowledge and professional development
• Is passionate about marketing and creating unique and effective solutions to client challenges
• Is service-oriented and committed to building and fostering long-term relationships with clients through over-delivering upon their needs and expectations
• Is highly motivated, a self-starter and has a sense of urgency. Demonstrates an ability to think ahead and plan next steps.
• Possesses strong interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate within a team environment. We are a team of big personalities and big client personalities! Has a high degree of diplomacy and professionalism with internal teams, external clients and suppliers, alike
• Possesses excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Able to juggle multiple projects and concurring deadlines with self-assurance and grace under pressure, change, risk or uncertainty
• Is highly organized and detail-oriented. Possesses strong reporting skills. Meticulous about record keeping and reporting: weekly client status reports, critical paths, ensures appropriate signatures on all materials (both internally and for client approvals); contact reports (within 24 hours of meeting)
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
Community Core Values
• Being a leader and being part of something special
• Creativity, imagination and the relentless pursuit of detail (never being satisfied)
• Intellectual talent and depth, coupled with a relentless dedication to the client’s success
• Continuous self-improvement
• Mutual respect and dignity in all our relationships
• Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
• Calm and patient under pressure, change and tight timelines
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|