Community is seeking an Account Director, Experiential Marketing to join their growing family.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and entrepreneurial team player with strong creativity and strategic thinking to join a growing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with the Vice President and Partners to drive new business opportunities, build a team to execute exciting XM, and oversee multiple accounts.
The AD XM is responsible for all event planning, managing process, program delivery, metrics reporting, junior team mentorship and profitability associated with their respective XM programming and deliverables. The role involves vendor negotiation/management, organic business development, the development and management of workbacks, and accountability to assigned budgets.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A highly motivated, proficient multi-tasker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A strategic thinker and leader, driven to empower team members
- Creative and results-focused, with stellar communication and writing skills
- Able to craft and execute integrated strategies that include experiential, digital, influencer relations and social media
- Passionate and driven to bring fresh, out-of-the-box ideas to the table
- Dynamic, energetic and positive
The ideal candidate must have:
- 7-10 years Canadian PR experience with Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Public Relations
- In-depth knowledge of the Canadian media and influencer landscape with established relationships
- Solid proficiency developing creative communications strategy to address client business challenges based on insights
- Strong budget management acumen
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Extensive experience in media relations, social media, influencer relations and event management
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage and execute a variety of XM tactics
- Excellent client service skills, anticipating client and agency needs to deliver best results
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced work environment, and effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- A self-starter attitude, driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficiency in a Mac environment
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|