Community is seeking a Public Relations Account Director to join their growing family.
Community is a full-service integrated agency that has always been the type of place filled with people who start trends, not follow them. From their instrumental role in shaping the cultural identity of some of North America’s most renowned brands, they strive to create meaningful connections with consumers at every touchpoint. What started as a design agency quickly evolved into other disciplines – experiential, social, digital, traditional advertising, and most recently the newly established public relations practice.
Community is looking for an Account Director to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and entrepreneurial team player with strong creativity and strategic thinking to join a growing team at its inception. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with the Vice President and Partners to drive new business opportunities, build a team to execute exciting PR and integrated communication campaigns, and oversee multiple accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Canadian media and influencer landscape. Please note that relationships with Canadian media and influencers are a requirement for this role.
The ideal candidate will be:
· A highly motivated, proficient multi-tasker with an entrepreneurial spirit
· A strategic thinker and leader, driven to empower team members
· Creative and results-focused, with stellar communication and writing skills
· Able to craft and execute integrated strategies that include experiential, digital, influencer relations and social media
· Passionate and driven to bring fresh, out-of-the-box ideas to the table
· Dynamic and energetic and positive
The ideal candidate must have:
· 7-10 years Canadian PR experience with
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Public Relations
· In-depth knowledge of the Canadian media and influencer landscape with established relationships
· Solid proficiency developing creative communications strategy to address client business challenges based on insights
· Strong budget management acumen
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Extensive experience in media relations, social media, influencer relations and event management
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage and execute a variety of PR tactics
· Excellent client service skills, anticipating client and agency needs to deliver best results
· Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced work environment, and effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
· A self-starter attitude, driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
· Ability to analyse traditional and non-traditional PR results
· Proficiency in a Mac environment
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|