The Account Executive, Experiential Marketing (AE XM) reports directly to the Account Director, XM and is a key point of contact for the client(s).
The AE XM will support the team on larger scale events and campaigns and/or solely manage the planning, development and execution of smaller- to mid-scale field marketing events and campaigns with support when required.
- Provide support to the Account Manager XM and Director XM in the ideation and program development and preparation of promotional staffing materials, schedules, working contracts, travel arrangements and training.
- Take active ownership and accountability of all activities in which they are involved.
- Build and strengthen positive client relationships. Manage their expectations and exceeds satisfaction by delivering innovative high quality work that pushes their business forward
- Help to train, supervise and support more junior team members, including Account Coordinators XM, Field Managers and/or Brand Ambassadors.
- Fosters teamwork and a constructive work environment with internal colleagues. Support and build positive relationships with partner agencies and other relevant external suppliers.
- Manage and monitor project budgets and workback schedules, and proactively advise the team and client of any risks, delays or changes.
- Supervise field programs and events on-site and leads event setup and teardown, including lifting, packing, storage, travel and all coordination activities.
- Identify and problem-solves program challenges and consult with senior management to avoid them going forward
- Monitor program progress and recommend adjustments as necessary
- Help with billing and invoicing, and coordinate and deliver contact reports (within 24 hours of meetings/calls), weekly status reports and critical paths on a timely basis
- Consistently deliver programs on strategy, on brief, on time and on budget
- Work with the Account Director XM to deliver forecasted quarter and fiscal financial targets and to identify areas of organic growth
- Work with the senior team on new business prospects and pitches, upon request
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or another related field
- 1+ years of working knowledge and experience in experiential marketing or an event execution-based role
- Working knowledge and experience in client management at an agency
- Experience in the alcohol beverage and/or automotive industry
- Hands-on creative and design experience is an asset, but not a requirement
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and has a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate within a team environment.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Can juggle many different projects with self-assurance and grace under pressure.
- Faces adversity and crises head on, providing clear direction.
- Strong financial and budget management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented. Strong reporting skills.
- Some experience in developing and executing advertising, sales promotion, direct mail, customer loyalty programs, promotions, and online marketing solutions (digital and social)
- High level of proficiency in Power Point, Word and Excel
- Ability to travel 30% of the time from May – September.
- Must have a valid passport, ‘G’ driver’s license, clear criminal record and be able to lift a minimum 30lbs.
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|