Community is a creative lifestyle communication agency that caters to a diverse and discerning group of clients. Our number one goal has always been to deliver. We deliver on commitments, we deliver on effective strategies, we deliver distinctive and focused ideas, and we do so with passion and integrity.
Community is looking for an Experienced Senior Account Manager to join our creative family!
Reporting to an Account Director, and serving as both strategist and primary point of contact for key client portfolios, the ideal Senior Account Manager represents the conduit between our Clients’ communities and our own. Responsible for organic business development, Client engagement, account planning and unearthing marketing and communications objectives, the Senior Account Manager will take ownership of defining project and program briefs, engaging Community teams and resources, participating in ideation and solution development, then crafting and presenting Capabilities, Solutions and proposals for presentation to Client stakeholders of all levels. The Senior) Account Manager will work closely with Community PMs, Creatives and Subject-Matter-Experts to ensure that all defined program deliverables are delivered on strategy, on time, on budget, as scoped, and with consistent executional excellence- providing the best possible value to Community Clients. They will also own ensuring that key learnings from every execution are derived through project debriefs and reconciliation- to identify and recommend areas for continued improvements for Community and its Clients, and to develop case studies for promoting the agency, its services and its expertise across platforms, industries and markets. Finally, and along with all Community members, the Senior Account Manager is expected to safeguard and nurture the Community reputation, profitability, health and culture.
To succeed in this position and as a member of our Community you are:
- An experienced Client Service Senior Account Manager with exceptional service orientation and a track record for organic client portfolio growth
- Proficient in researching & being conversant in your Clients’ company, products and industries
- Skilled at working with Account Directors for translating client assignments into briefs, defining priorities to realize their business objectives and implementing performance marketing tactics that move audiences through successive stages of engaging, transacting and advocating Clients’ and Community’s brands
- A Marketing-savvy brand tactician who understand the discipline, art and science of Marketing & Communications across a wide array of business challenges, audiences and industries
- An accomplished Project Manager with proven experiencing executing results-generating campaigns via the integration of Integrated, Live, XM, Digital and Design workstreams, teams and resources
- A self-starter who takes initiative, leads through influence, and demonstrates a professional, responsive and collaborative approach to teamwork in matrixed organizations
- Detail-oriented, excelling at written and spoken business communications and at crafting and delivering capabilities, proposal and RFP presentations
- Financially savvy, with experience with budget preparation and reconciliation
- Skilled at inspiring solution development by identifying and corralling the most appropriate resources while demonstrating a sense of urgency, accountability and exceptional organizational skills across multiple projects and priorities
- Ideally a subject matter expert with a passion for Digital (SEM, SEO, Social, Mobile, Website, Email, Video, Campaigns, Content, Analytics), Live Events, Field Marketing, Branding, PR and Design
Note: Experience within highly regulated industries is considered an asset (e.g., cannabis, alcohol, tobacco, vaping, cosmetics, pharma and financial institutions)
Experience, skills, and requirements:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or another related field.
- +4 years of working knowledge and experience in integrated advertising and/or marketing, including XM experience.
- Experienced in developing and executing advertising and online marketing solutions.
- Strong strategic, creative and innovative thinking and problem-solving.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, able to manage workflow in an efficient and effective manner.
- Highly motivated and self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with demonstrated ability to think and plan ahead.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate within a team environment.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Confident sharing points of view, providing feedback and insights, handling difficult situations and asking for advice, when required.
- Strong financial and budget management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, meticulous about record keeping and reporting.
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|