Community is a creative lifestyle communication agency that caters to a diverse and discerning group of clients. Our number one goal has always been to deliver. We deliver on commitments, we deliver on effective strategies, we deliver distinctive and focused ideas, and we do so with passion and integrity.
Each member of our talented team brings something special and unique to the table. Together we produce exceptional quality work that is both innovative and effective. Here, we believe that through hard work, determination, imagination, and shameless audacity, that any dream can be realized and that anything is possible.
Community is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our creative family!
The Account Manager (AM) reports directly to the Account Director and is a day-to-day lead on accounts and a key point of contact for clients.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage small to mid-scale projects and clients independently.
- Provide support to the Account Director on larger, more complex programming.
- Build and strengthen positive client relationships. Ensure all client requests are prioritized and met in a timely manner.
- Support and build positive relationships with internal teams, partner agencies and other relevant external suppliers.
- Manage project budgets, processes, and timelines, and proactively advise the team and client of any risks, delays or changes.
- Have a line of sight to client annual plans and actively add strategic value beyond the immediate request or brief(s).
- Gather, assess, and compile relevant information to support strategies and recommendations.
- Review all creative/production material at every stage (including proofreading) to ensure adherence to brand guidelines.
- Assume responsibility for client financials including BCRs and billing. Coordinate and deliver contact reports, weekly status reports, and critical paths on a timely basis.
- Work with your manager to deliver forecasted quarter and fiscal financial targets and identify areas of growth.
- Work with the senior team on new business prospects and pitches, upon request.
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or another related field
- 4-6 years of working knowledge and experience in advertising and/or marketing
- Experienced in developing and executing advertising and online marketing solutions (digital and social are key)
- Strong strategic, creative and innovative thinking and problem-solving that is business-oriented
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and is able to manage workflow in an efficient and effective manner
- A highly motivated, self-starter with a sense of urgency. Demonstrates an ability to think ahead and plan next steps
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate within a team environment.
- Possesses excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Can effectively lead and facilitate discussions in a clear and compelling manner and is confident sharing points of view, providing feedback and insights, handling difficult situations and asking for advice, when required
- Can juggle many different projects with self-assurance and grace under pressure, change, risk or uncertainty
- Faces adversity and crisis head on, providing clear direction. Does not avoid conflict or debate, but can manage through it and resolve, where required
- Strong financial and budget management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, meticulous about record keeping and reporting
- High level of proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|