Community is looking for a Account Manager to join our creative family!
The Account Manager reports directly to the Account Director and is a day-to-day lead on accounts and a key point of contact for clients.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage small to mid-scale projects and clients independently.
- Provide support to the Account Director on larger, more complex programming.
- Build and strengthen positive client relationships. Ensure all client requests are prioritized and met in a timely manner.
- Support and build positive relationships with internal teams, partner agencies, and other relevant external suppliers.
- Manage project budgets, processes, and timelines, and proactively advise the team and client of any risks, delays or changes.
- Have a line of sight to client annual plans and actively add strategic value beyond the immediate request or brief(s).
- Gather, assess, and compile relevant information to support strategies and recommendations.
- Review all creative/production material at every stage (including proofreading) to ensure adherence to brand guidelines.
- Assume responsibility for client financials including BCRs and billing. Coordinate and deliver contact reports, weekly status reports, and critical paths on a timely basis.
- Work with your manager to deliver forecasted quarter and fiscal financial targets and identify areas of growth.
- Work with the senior team on new business prospects and pitches, upon request.
Experience, skills, and requirements:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or another related field.
- +4 years of working knowledge and experience in integrated advertising and/or marketing, including XM experience.
- Experienced in developing and executing advertising and online marketing solutions.
- Strong strategic, creative and innovative thinking and problem-solving.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, able to manage workflow in an efficient and effective manner.
- Highly motivated and self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with demonstrated ability to think and plan ahead.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate within a team environment.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Confident sharing points of view, providing feedback and insights, handling difficult situations and asking for advice, when required.
- Strong financial and budget management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, meticulous about record keeping and reporting.
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|