The Account Manager, Experiential Marketing (AM XM) reports directly to the Account Director, XM and is a day-to-day lead on the account and a key point of contact for the client(s).
The AM XM will support the Account Director XM on larger scale events and campaigns or solely manage the planning, development and execution of smaller-scale field marketing events and campaigns with support when required.
- Build and strengthen positive client relationships. Manage their expectations and exceeds satisfaction by delivering innovative high quality work that pushes their business forward
- Fosters teamwork and a constructive work environment with colleagues. Supports and builds positive relationships with partner agencies and other relevant external suppliers.
- Responsible for developing and managing project budgets and work back schedules and proactively advise the team and client of any risks, delays or changes
- Write strategic documents for client presentations, POVs and campaign/project plans – as well as program wrap and analysis reports.
- Maintain a line of sight to their client annual plans and actively adds strategic value beyond the immediate request or brief(s).
- Oversee on-site management, supervision, and coordination of marketing programs
- Recruitment and management of brand ambassadors, responsible for soliciting, coordinating booking of staff, training on site, approving and processing invoices
- Identify and problem-solve program challenges and consult with senior management to avoid them going forward
- Monitor program progress and recommend adjustments as necessary
- Work with the senior team on new business prospects and pitches, upon request
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business or another related field
- 3-5 years of working experience in experiential/event based advertising and/or marketing
- Experience in the alcohol beverage and/or automotive industry
- Experience must include overseeing and cultivating client relationships; project management and solid knowledge of experiential activations and large scale programs.
- Experience managing large scale activations and field teams in long-term programs required.
- Detail oriented – a successful project manager; can multi-task and prioritize as needed.
- Highly analytical, while able to make smart decisions quickly
- A self-starter and has a sense of urgency. Ability to think ahead and plan next steps
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Can juggle many different projects with self-assurance and grace under pressure
- Faces adversity and crises head on, providing clear direction. Does not avoid conflict or debate, but can manage through it and resolve, where required with difficult situations or clients.
- Strong financial and budget management skills
- Meticulous about record keeping and reporting: weekly client status reports, critical paths; monthly wrap reports; knows latest projects; ensures appropriate signatures on all materials (both internally and for client approvals), and contact reports
- Ability to travel 30% of the time from May – September
- Flexible work schedule that involves weekends, late nights and travel
- Must have a valid passport, valid driver’s license (with clear driving records), clear criminal record and be able to lift a minimum 30lbs
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|