The Account Manager, Public Relations (AM PR) reports directly to the Group Account Director, PR or her designate and is a key point of contact for the clients. In addition to proven project management skills, the AM PR has excellent written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrable knowledge of current events, media channels and social media platforms.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tactical implementation of client programs and events
- Day-to-day client communication, status reports and counsel
- Proactively contribute to the culture of the agency, working and mobilizing team members and resources across multiple departments
- Develop, write and edit media materials, presentations, internal communiques, award nominations and corporate announcements
- Lead earned media / influencer campaigns and maintain strong relationships with media / influencers
- Oversee & execute program tracking and monitoring, providing ongoing strategic analysis of program results.
- Assist with the management of billing and account profitability of PR accounts.
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Liberal Arts or comparable required; graduate/advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in an agency communications consulting environment; experience with media / influencer relations is a must
- Depth of experience working with consumer packaged goods / lifestyle brand preferred
- Experience executing consumer events / activations preferred
- Experience integrating and collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams
- Detail-oriented & highly organized, with experience and comfort managing multiple concurrent projects
- A natural entrepreneurial spirit to challenge the norm and provide original opinions
- Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, and ability to provide intuitive plain language understanding to clients
- Passion for, and experience in, responding to requests for proposals and new business pitches
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint and a variety of media monitoring and social media analytics tools
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|