The Content Strategist is responsible for driving social media strategies that engage consumers where they are, and communicates in ways that form connections and builds brand preference. The job requires staying on top of social media trends, understanding how these relate to client brands and establishing connections with their target audience.
Key elements for the role include:
- Developing client social media strategies including channel prioritizations, content pillars and schedules, and budgets
- Responsibility for management of clients’ social media programs including status meetings, content creation and analytics reviews
- Determining what best-practices can be applied to enhance the group offering and efficiencies
- Collaborate with client service and UX to understand how, when, and where consumers get information about brands and how they come in contact with it
- Oversee the assessment and development of media communications strategies spanning paid, owned, and earned channels.
- Collaborate with the rest of the agency team to create and invent new, non-traditional forms of branded content and brand exposure ideas.
- Develop plans and recommendations that look at both traditional and non-traditional ways of reaching the consumer with the brand message
- Stay on top of new trends and assist in developing agency knowledge across teams
- Create compelling and insightful media performance reports
- Work with XM team to develop best practices for on-site social activation for clients
- Assist in business development and client RFP process
- Own the process of developing client and agency social media strategy
Desired Skills and Experience
- +4 years in marketing and social media, agency experience preferred
- Degree or diploma in Communications, Business/Marketing or Journalism
- Excellent knowledge in: Blogger outreach, social media strategy, social community content, social community management and social media online advertising.
- Strong leadership and ability to mentor to junior team members
- Excellent understanding of social paid media buying including ad units, creating audiences, sequencing and other associated buying strategies.
- Deep understanding and command of ‘media math’ with working knowledge of social analytical tools
- Influencer outreach strategy & program management experience
- Strong presentation and client-facing skills, with experience pitching
- Experience in developing integrated marketing communications plans
- Experience with social integration into events and experiential programs an asset
- Team player who will step in to support on duties like community management
- Organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong coordination and communication skills both verbal and written
- High degree of professionalism with internal teams, external clients and suppliers
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|