Community is looking for a Designer to join our creative family!
You are a curious and creative brand-thinking designer who brings creativity and strategic thinking to everything you do and understand that brand expression and experiences transcend across all touch points. You’re a problem solver, a collaborator, a clear and driven communicator who understands that language is a powerful component to visual expression, and you use both those tools to effectively communicate ideas to an audience. You thrive on zeroing in on exactly what the problem is and you are equally enthusiastic about arriving at a well thought out, compelling and impeccably designed solution.
In this role, the Designer will develop, design, and implement concepts across multiple creative disciplines. You will also:
- Partner with other creative team members to develop concepts while balancing strategic development with client business objectives.
- Demonstrate outstanding aesthetic sensibilities and solid understanding of storytelling, layout, typography and design principles.
- Establish directions and design solutions; ensuring the implementation of directions from concept through production.
- Design across a variety of project types including digital, traditional, advertising, and interactive design with a strong emphasis on branding and identity design.
- Ensure all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals, etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free, of the highest quality, and always relevant to the client or agency ask.
- Understand and effectively communicate and implement creative concepts, the client’s creative, and our business philosophy across all touch points.
- Partner effectively with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all relevant client and agency requirements.
- Be responsible for project management and design from initial concept through completion.
- Present to and communicate effectively with internal teams.
- Think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain and evolve our brand culture.
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Please include your PDF portfolio and/or link to your website with your application.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
Pulp&Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|