Community is a creative lifestyle communication agency that caters to a diverse and discerning group of clients. Our number one goal has always been to deliver. We deliver on commitments, we deliver on effective strategies, we deliver distinctive and focused ideas, and we do so with passion and integrity.
Community is looking for an Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our creative family!
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing Team Lead, the Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and manage customer performance based marketing programs across digital marketing channels to drive growth for clients.
- The role will coordinate and help develop campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, developing personas, execution, tracking, insights and reporting.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will also help develop pitch and strategy decks
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about using data to grow and optimize digital marketing programs.
- Help to define digital advertising campaign strategies and test plans that reach business objectives
- Launch and optimize SEM, display, programmatic, retargeting and look-a-like campaigns to reach performance targets in an ROI-driven way.
- Analyze and report on KPI performance on a regular basis.
- Optimize campaign performance, and communicate results that will provide actionable takeaways resulting in more leads/sales.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with counterparts across the organization from accounts to content and strategy.
- Produce reports outlining results and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Manage budgets across all channels
- 3-5 year’s experience with Google Ads, Display, Programmatic, Retargeting paid media platforms
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA and CPM cost models.
- Strong analytical skills is a must as we are a data driven agency
- Google analytics knowledge and understanding of digital metrics
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|