Community is a creative lifestyle communication agency that caters to a diverse and discerning group of clients. Our number one goal has always been to deliver. We deliver on commitments, we deliver on effective strategies, we deliver distinctive and focused ideas, and we do so with passion and integrity.
Field Manager, Experiential Marketing (June – July 2020)
The Field Manager, XM will contribute to the development of and lead the on-site execution of mid- to large-scale Experiential programs for our alcoholic beverage client in Vancouver. The Field Manager, XM will have a thorough understanding of our client brand needs, and ensure to execute activations accordingly.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure successful execution of each programs’ parameters and elements
- Supervise, coach, and be point of contact for Brand Ambassadors in the field
- Solve concerns or issues as they arise, quickly and effectively
- Deliver anticipated results for each program within budget
- Collaborate and share best practices with the Accounts and Management teams
- Establish solid and credible relationships with clients at all levels
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Marketing, Event Management, or another related field
- Customer service and results-oriented
- Minimum 2-3 years in activations, promotions, or marketing positions
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong experience and ability to manage logistics
- Experience managing a multi-talent team and coordinating with venues
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present information clearly
- Experience as a Brand Ambassador or Field Assistant, an asset
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend programs
- Valid ‘G’ license, passport, and personal vehicle required
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
- Ability to travel 30% of the time from June-July
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|