Community is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our creative team.
The Full Stack Developer (FSD) will be responsible for designing and developing WordPress based websites for our large base of clients. The ideal candidate is passionate about web technologies and is always keeping up with emerging technologies. As a FSD you will be expected to take ownership of a project, from participating in briefing meetings, receiving assets from our creative team, to deploying it into our hosting platform. Although the role will be primarily front end based, you should be very comfortable with backend development tools and processes.
- Development of web experiences from organizational websites to mobile web applications using best practices in responsive design
- Create custom WordPress themes and plugins based on client needs
- Create and integrate external APIs with WordPress
- Create and deploy HTML based emails, websites, microsites
- Write and test well-documented code that is cross browser and cross device compatible
- Collaborate on the development cycle from time and resources estimation, through development, debugging and delivering
- Strong attention to detail
- Review and test all digital deliverables with keen attention to detail and quality assurance testing/ processes
Experience, Skills and Requirements:
- Working understanding of PHP and MySQL
- Ability to use Photoshop to extract assets and do some minor image adjustments
- Basic knowledge of file manipulation on server through SSH (command line)
- Proven education, training and certification in computer science, web programming and or related fields.
- Ideally, at least 4-5 years of previous professional development experience
- Demonstrated ability to think ahead and plan next steps
- Can juggle many different projects with self-assurance and grace under pressure
- Strong coordination and communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and follow-through capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to collaborate in a team environment
- Has a sense of urgency to get things done
- Is logical, work-oriented, and analytical
- Can think through a problem and assess possible solutions
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|