Reporting directly to the VP Experiential Marketing & Communications, the Group Account Director, XM is accountable for the client relationships on a defined portion of business with numerous client partners. You will be accountable for maintaining a high standard of client service and identifying and acting on key business insights that will drive results for both the agency and your client partners.
You are by nature a collaborative, savvy integrated marketer who thrives on tackling business and brand challenges from a holistic perspective. You thrive on and have experience in integrated marketing programs, including XM, live events, social, digital, content and PR. You must have experience leading top brands towards getting the most value out of their marketing investment across all marketing channels. You understand the consumer brand journey, and customer experience across multiple touchpoints and how to best utilize each one to drive the desired consumer response. You are able to build cross-functional teams to solve unique challenges and you are a proven leader capable of mentoring and growing the careers of your direct reports.
- Minimum of 15 years of marketing experience.
- At least 8-10 years in a client-facing services role in an agency environment
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience
- Experience working on consumer-facing brands (both large and niche), with strong experience in the Beverage industry
- Exceptional understanding of strategic marketing and business principles
- Expert at storytelling and building impactful and influential strategy and creative concept presentations.
- Proven success leading team-based projects
- Self-motivated with quantifiable success in marketing and/or retaining and growing brand and/or client portfolios.
- Strong planning and organizational skills: time-management, working to critical paths, budgeting, delegating, facilitating meetings, multi-tasking, attention to detail, follow up, etc.
- Love building relationships and getting to know clients
- Ability to travel for business
Project Orchestration and Execution – 50%
- Work collaboratively with all functions throughout the life of a project from strategy and creative development to on-site execution and management
- Lead internal kick-off meetings for assigned projects
- Support developing project SOWs, budgets, WBS, Trackers, and Reports & Reconciliation
- Conduct rigorous follow-up to stay on the critical path, ensuring communication of project status to all key stakeholders on a regular established basis
- Organizing and setting clear expectations in regard to tasks and deliverables
- Providing clear and accurate communication, materials and documentation to team
- Gathering and organizing all client-related assets
- Participate in daily team meetings for each project to determine overall status and plan for effective issue resolution at all stages and levels
- Lead and/or support the development of client presentations
- PMO best practice and tools to be utilized throughout
Client Relationship Management – 30%
- Display ability to respond quickly and appropriately to client requests
- Begin to demonstrate confidence and industry expertise as one of the day-to-day voices of the Agency
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in client’s business – their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends
- Anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues, advising upper management in time to act proactively
Strategic Account Planning – 20%
- With support, help deconstruct client brand and business challenges in order to develop actionable strategies that are then translated into actionable creative briefs.
- Ability to help build impactful and influential strategy and creative concept presentations.
- Help identify and support the organic development of incremental business within existing client portfolios
- Elevates risks and works collaboratively with the team to build solutions
- Display marketing curiosity and willingness to learn
- Stay abreast of category/industry activities and market dynamics including competitive intelligence
- Help develop, articulate and adhere to, agreed upon strategies
- Work on new business development with VP and Agency Partners
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|