We are looking for Experiential/Event Production Managers with a passion for XM marketing. This person will be focused on delivering flawless development and execution of experiential marketing programs from start to finish
As a Production Manager, XM you will work individually and as a team to efficiently quote and produce jobs for both internal and external client projects, including communicating with all suppliers to complete projects and negotiate pricing. You will be responsible for quality control, outside supplier timelines and budgets for all projects, communicating both with external suppliers and our internal team.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the delivery of day-to-day production logistics for our XM programs
- Negotiation of pricing, volume discounts, delivery dates, etc.
- Oversee supplier work for quality control, delivery, and billing accuracy
- Provide logistics and asset management training to managers
- Assist in the creative and strategic development of integrated experiential marketing solutions for new and existing clients.
- Inventory control, analysis and ordering processes, shipping / receiving, etc
- Efficient management of program budgets, resource sourcing, and deployment
- Coordinate closely with vendors, venues, and maintenance personnel
- Manage and maintain program assets and inventories by ensuring that all program logistics are arranged
- Weekly and ongoing client status reporting with team and respective clients
- Provide valuable and forward-thinking insights to continually improve program deliverables
- Attend events/activation in field, travel to support project needs in field as required
- Source and create new program elements as requested by client team
- Provide estimates, generate expense reports, and create POs as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Event Management, Logistics Management Business administration or equivalent professional qualifications
- 3 + years experience in producing marketing promotion and event related material, experiential agency experience preferred.
- Audio visual design, staging, fabrication, and working knowledge of technology, electricity and plumbing
- Proven management ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Strong coordination and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to collaborate in a team environment
- Highly organized with a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information and influence others
- Proven time management skills – works well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands within demanding timeframes
- Creative and strategic in problem solving and critical thinking
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record and regular access to a vehicle
- Ability to comfortably lift 40lbs
- Flexibility – you may be required to work evenings and some weekends as well as travel nationally
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|