The Project Manager, Branding and Design will act as the primary lead on managing branding and design projects for our eclectic group of clients. This will include the preparation of scope of work, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, and quality control & risk identification
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develops project schedules with Studio Director and designers including timeframe and deliverables, production coordination, critical path, and resource allocation
- Gathers all necessary information for the written project brief in order for the team to fully understand the project scope and deliverables.
- Attends consultant and coordination meetings, conference calls, etc. and relays info back to team in form of minutes and /or scheduled meetings
- Creates and monitors contractual scope of work relative to client or consultant requests. Identifies areas which may fall outside established scope of work as additional services or extras.
- Writes strategic documents for client presentations, POVs and campaign/project plans – as well as program wrap and analysis reports.
- Builds and strengthens positive client relationships. Manages their expectations and exceeds satisfaction by delivering innovative high-quality work.
- Identifies and problem-solves program challenges and consults with senior management to avoid them going forward
- Monitors program progress and recommends adjustments as necessary
- Assumes responsibility for client financials including billing, and coordinates and delivers contact, weekly status reports and critical paths on a timely basis
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Project Management, Marketing or related field
- +1 years of experience working as a Project/Account Manager ideally in a branding and design environment
- Proactive in determining next steps, creating work back schedules, estimating deliverables, preparing briefs and allocating resources
- Demonstrates excellent personal time management skills to deliver assignments on-time and budget
- Understanding of core project management principles
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment with both internal and external parties
- Solid problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organization and attention to detail
- Experience overseeing projects from start to finish
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Keynote and Google Suite
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop would be an asset
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|