Reporting into the VP Client Service, the Project Manager will act as the primary lead on projects which includes the preparation of scope of work, cost estimates and budget, work plan schedules and milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate project schedules with list of deliverables, including coordinating production, scheduling, and resource allocation
- Attend client meetings, conference calls, etc. and relay info back to team in form of minutes and /or scheduled meetings
- Monitor contractual scope of work relative to client requests. Identify areas which may fall outside established scope of work as additional services or extras.
- Write strategic documents for client presentations, POVs and campaign/project plans – as well as program wrap and analysis reports.
- Build and strengthen positive client relationships. Ensures all client requests are met in a timely and service-oriented manner.
- Manage client expectations and exceed satisfaction by delivering innovative high quality work that pushes their business forward
- Identify and problem-solve program challenges and consult with senior management to avoid them going forward
- Monitor program progress and recommend adjustments as necessary
- Assume responsibility for client financials including billing. Coordinate and deliver contact, weekly status reports and critical paths on a timely basis
- Coordinate new business presentations and RFPs, bringing in key internal teams to support where necessary
- Ensure efficient new business process with organized formats/templates/case studies to efficiently respond to new requests
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Project Management, Marketing or related field
- 4-5 years of experience working as a Project/Account Manager ideally in an agency environment
- Proactive in determining next steps, creating work back schedules, estimating deliverables, preparing briefs and allocating resources
- Excellent personal time management skills to deliver assignments on-time and budget
- Understanding of core project management principles
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment with both internal and external parties
- Solid problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organization and attention to detail
- Experience overseeing projects from start to finish
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|