Community is looking for a VP, Marketing & Client Services to join our creative family!
The VP, Marketing & Client Services reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and is responsible for overseeing the Account Team. In this unique role, the VP, Marketing & Client Services must be able to think on their feet, provide strategic solutions, and upsell the agencies services. They must be a highly strategic senior leader who passionately champions ideas and inspires great work – and who can, importantly, apply this thinking and produce results.
The VP, Marketing & Client Services will act as the liaison with the Agency and balance the inputs of various agency departments, ensuring client objectives are met. Integral to this role is overall internal accountability to agency and operational expertise.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee execution and production of diverse, highly visible, large-budget marketing campaigns
- Ensure client’s marketing objectives in terms of sales, market share, and competitor products are being met
- Manage resources appropriately and ensure optimum return on cost
- Develop and manage workback schedules, budgets, business forecasting, and the creation of marketing and measurement plans
- Coach and mentor within the team and across disciplines, providing opportunities and guidance to drive individual and agency success
- Administrative oversight (HR, recruiting, accounting, legal)
- Serve as the primary contact for national and regional clients
- Actively build and grow strong positive relations with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Provide weekly status updates on program results/personnel, client program reporting, and reviews
- Develop strategic documents for client presentations, campaign and projects plans, and analysis reports
- Maintain line of sight into client planning and actively add strategic value and fresh insights beyond the immediate request or brief
- Deliver forecasted quarter and fiscal financial targets and identify areas of organic growth
- New business development
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience working in marketing and client management at an agency
- Extensive experience with brand planning
- Experience managing a team, including delegation and workload management
- Comprehensive client list and ability to build new business
- Demonstrated strategic, creative, and innovative thinking
- Excellent communication skills with extensive pitch experience
- Strong financial and budget management skills
- Well organized, detail orientated, and able to manage workflow
- Excellent interpersonal skills, always professional and collaborative
- Must be willing and able to travel, as required
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture – creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best – you’ll be working with, and learning from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pulp&Fiber Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Pulp&Fiber Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|